A series of progressive sessions can be arranged. Sessions are subject to availability of facilitators.
– whole body massage with a detoxifying herb and oil mix complemented with light yogic stretches to enhance flexibility and well being in the body.
Cranio Sacral /
Breath of Life
– biodynamic approach to Craniosacral therapy. It listens to the Life force that organizes all life functions within the human body. Through a gentle, specific yet deeply effective touch we allow the body to access its own healing resources so that a healing from within can take place.
– deep tissue body work with the intention to restructure the body by dissolving habitual behavior patterns. It allows a more spontaneous and free way to move and to respond emotionally.
– looking together into the so called ‘problem’, connecting with resources and establishing possible solutions.
– simple, yet powerful technique to tap into your body's wisdom and elicit its healing power. It gets to the root cause of any long standing difficulty, fear, or block so you can open freshly into freedom.
– to relax and enjoy.
Hara Awareness Massage®
– whole body massage, moving from the periphery to the center. The hara or center of life and death, where everything arises from and falls back into again. Deeply relaxing, restful and rejuvenating.
‘Who is in?’ Counseling
– using the selfinquiry technique to connect with the healthy resonant part inside and moving from there into the issue of the session. Induces clarity and inspiration, empowers and is grounding.
– with wood or soft stone. Stimulates and strengthens the creative self expression.